Saturday, June 19, 2010

girl..

salam...
diambil dari blog abg ak...
hope there will be sumting u can get from it...
.....................................................................................................................................................................
A girl come to asked something to me.

Girl : Would you let me go?

I stood there while thinking. For a moment we stood there in silence.

Me : Did you asked me as a friend or as a man?

Girl : Would it be of any different?

Me : Yes it is.

Girl : Then give your answer as a man.

Me : Please don't go. Because i love to be around you. You make me smile and feel comfortable. You make me feel warm and feel beloved. Your smiles make my day, and your happiness make me happy too. It has been long since someone do that to me. Way too long.

Girl : What is your answer as a friend?

Me : Go. Do whatever that you really want to do. Go and chase your dreams. Fullfill it. You don't want to regret for not chasing your dreams. What me or others think really are not important. It's your life now. Your happiness count most. Not mine. Or others.

The girl had nothing to say. She stood there silently, looking to the ground.

Me : And remember one thing. Whatever that makes you happy, will make me happy too. Promise me one thing. Whatever you do, please ensure you're happy doing it. This is my answer as a man and as a friend. Promise me will ya?


Frankly, i don't know how the story is gonna end. I think i shall wait and see. And hope for the best. Now, it is up to you to decide, GIRL.

No comments:

Post a Comment